I love writing on And Then There’s Beth, but sometimes sitting down and composing full paragraphs just takes too much freaking time. Luckily, there’s Twitter.
15. But, really, is there anything that couldn’t be made better with a bit of sriracha?
14. The day I discovered purple kale:
13. Life is full of choices.
12. Some days, my life is particularly great.
11. That one time my brother, sister, and Seattle-based cousins visited their parents, and we couldn’t find purple kale anywhere.
10. Holiday break. Also, me at some point during at least 40% of my weekends.
9. Like you do.
8. This is probably one of the most “me” things I have ever tweeted.
7. No comment.
6. Update: No longer making my own kombucha. Mostly because:
5. But look at how beautiful it is…
4. I try to aim for a balanced diet.
3. I’ve eaten a sushi burrito. So I say this from experience:
2. You’d think I’d eventually stop doing this. Nope.
1. But actually, though.