Last month, I started seminary after eight years working professionally as a writer and editor. Going back to grad school full-time at age 30 has been a bit of an adjustment in some ways. Here are tweets about the transition.
1. IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE SEATTLE — WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME?
2. At least we have technology.
3. I was not prepared for this.
4. Studying the Bible, though.
5. Dexter, Shameless, and …
6. ^^ see above
8. I think it is tho
9. moar coffee plz
10. *hugs everyone*
12. I. miss. them. so. much.
14. It’s a play on words. I don’t know. I’m tired.
15. Sitting in Church History 1100 like: